Friday, April 19, 2013

Introduction

      Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Ashley and last semester I decided to start my degree in Early Childhood education here at MCC. My mom is a first grade teacher and she inspired me to be a teacher also. She loves her career and working with little kids and I want that same enthusiasm about my career. I am originally from a small town that is three hours north of Mesa. I moved down here in 2011 with one of my best friends from high school. For the first couple of years after graduating high school, I was just going towards a general degree until last semester when I decided I wanted to teach children and work with them everyday and to watch them grow and learn.
     I created this math blog for my math class and I will be posting different things about polygons and other fun things like that. I plan to keep this updated throughout my career to share new ideas and other fun things that I find!

No comments:

Post a Comment